Witch Hat Halloween Cookies
Getting excited for the upcoming Halloween? Well here is a fun recipe to celebrate!
Write a review
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 small bag round vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 bag chocolate kisses
- vanilla frosting
- orange food color
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or in the microwave in 30-second increments, stirring frequently.
- Using a fork, dip individual cookies into the chocolate, coating both sides. Lay the cookies on parchment paper.
- Chill in the refrigerator until the chocolate is set.
- Using additional melted chocolate or orange frosting, “glue” kisses to the top of each cookie. Store in an airtight container.
Miss O and Friends https://missoandfriends.com/