“If I became president for one day the first thing I would do is cartwheels in the White House.”
8-year-old Violet Ann started pageants when she was only 3 months old and since then has become a successful model, gymnast and youtuber. She even appeared on TLC’s Toddlers and Tiaras and has gained an impressive amount of followers on Instagram.
We got to chat with Violet about how she got into gymnastics, her proudest achievements and what she would do if she became president for a day. Check it out below!
1. If you became a teacher for a day what class would you want to teach?
I would teach Art because I love drawing and painting and you can be creative .
2. What item would you grab first if your house was on fire?
I would grab my phone.
3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a gymnastics coach for UCLA.
4. Would you rather go back in time or travel to the future?
I would like to Travel to the future so that I could see what’s going to happen next in my life .
5. If you became president for the day, what’s the first thing you would do?
If I became president for one day the first thing I would do is cartwheels in the White House.
6. We heard you were on Toddlers and Tiaras! What was it like and do you still compete in Beauty Pageants?
Being on Toddlers and Tiaras was a lot of fun. I enjoyed having the camera crew with me all day and hanging out with them. I especially loved dressing up and performing on stage . I do not compete in pageants anymore .
7. How did you first get started in gymnastics?
2.5 years ago I decided I wanted to try to learn a back handspring for dance so I my signed me up for a gymnastics class . I instantly fell in love with the sport .
8. What gymnastics award are you most proud of?
I am most proud of my Level 3 All Around State Champion award. It was a amazing accomplishment .
9. What is the easiest vs the hardest trick to perform?
The easiest trick for me to perform is a back tuck and the hardest trick is a half twist.
10. What is your favorite part about gymnastics?
My favorite part of gymnastics is working on floor skills and spending time with my teammates .
11. What is your biggest goal as a gymnast?
My biggest goal as a gymnast is to make the UCLA college gymnastics team.
12. We heard you also started a Youtube Channel! What can followers see on your channel that they can’t see anywhere else?
On my Youtube channel you can see vlogs of my gymnastics , home life , and gaming .
13. What is your favorite part about the Girl2Girl Wall?
My favorite part about Girl2Girl wall is that I can talk to anyone and not feel judged and that everyone is soo nice and welcoming .