The Perfect Pedicure at Home
Keeping your feet clean is an essential part of your life, which adds to your beauty and health. One can’t always rely on a Salon for that so here is something I have put together for all the girls out there, for keeping clean and healthy feet, with glowing skin. I read this on a beauty blog and thought it would be pertinent to share it!
Following is the list of items that you will need:
– Pumice Stone
– Nail Brush
– Filer and Nail Cleaner
– Cuticle Pusher
– A heavy duty moisturizing cream
– Nail Clippers
– Herbal Shampoo
– Lemon Slices,
– A tub of Hot Water
1. Clean your nails with acetone and cut and file them according to the required length and shape.
2. Prepare a bucket of water by filling in hot water, adding any bath gel, a little Dettol (if you want an antisceptic) , any shampoo.
2. Massage a little cream or honey on the nails and dip into a tub of hot soapy water to which you have added some fresh lemon slices.
3. Once the nails and skins have softened, clean the nails with the help of the brush, and use a pumice stone to get rid of dead skin on the heels. dry and clean the nails with a cleaner and cuticle pusher.
4. Rub the lemon slices on the skin to remove tan and use a towel for drying
5. Use the loofah to smooth out dead skin and mix 2 tsp each of honey and cream and massage well into the skin.
Wipe off with hot towels and you are done!