“It is keeping us busy, but we make sure to make time to volunteer, support other charities and continue with Boo2Bullying.”
You probably recognize the D’ambrosio twins from one of their many roles in T.V. shows like “Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn.” Or may be you heard about the new project their working on called “Sage Alexander: Remnants of the Fallen”? If not, you’ve definitely seen their photos on Instagram (where they have more than 100k followers) or seen their YouTube channel (with more than 5000 subscribers). And let’s not forget they’re also ambassadors for Boo2Bullying.
Needless to say, these girls do a lot and we had the chance to interview them on their many projects, what it’s like being a social media star and what they have planned next.
1. What is your favorite summer activity?
BIANCA: Seeing all my friends!
CHIARA: Going swimming!
2. Who is your favorite superhero and why?
BIANCA: Wonder Woman because girl power!
CHIARA: Elasta-girl because she is a superhero AND a supermom!
3. What is your dream job?
CHIARA: Actress /Screenwriter
4. What is your favorite movie quote?
BIANCA: “Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get!”
CHIARA: “No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else” – The Greatest Showman
5. The first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
BIANCA: Look at my phone!
CHIARA: Turn off my alarm clock!
6. What compliment do you hear the most about yourself?
BIANCA: That I make people laugh!!
CHIARA: That I’m very positive and happy!
7. What is your best feature?
BIANCA and CHIARA: Our eyes
8. Least favorite type of music?
BIANCA AND CHIARA: EDM
9. We heard you’re working on “Sage Alexander: The Dark Realm.” What have been some of your most memorable experiences?
We filmed in a big haunted house so between films the cast like Hayden and Brooke would sometimes try to scare each other on the sets. We all had a lot of fun filming the series.
10. What sparked your interest in music?
We loved the show Hannah Montana and wanted to be just like her. Soon after we picked up the guitar and drums and started singing and performing our favorite songs!
11. You two are also pretty well-known for your YouTube channel. What videos are you most proud of creating and why?
We are very proud of our series “A Day In The Life.” We have been working on it for years and really love sharing our experiences with everyone!
12. We heard you’re involved with Boo2Bullying. How did you get involved and what have you accomplished?
We were unfortunately bullied by a classmate when we were in elementary school. This motivated us to record a song ” Let Your Light Shine.” Shortly after that, Boo2Bullying reached out to use to be ambassadors which we did for several years. So honored to be voted to Board of Directors last year. The organization helps raise awareness about this issue and hopes to help other kids that have the same problem! Its important for kids to know they are not alone.
13. What are your biggest career goals?
We are currently focused on our acting as we have several projects coming up this year and the beginning of next. It is keeping us busy, but we make sure to make time to volunteer, support other charities and continue with Boo2Bullying. We both have long-term career goals in production and screenwriting!
14. Where can readers follow you?
Thank you so much for having us today