Try out this yummy recipe and give your feedback in the comments below 🙂 A perfect additional to your holiday meal!
- • 1 cup cornmeal
- • 1/4 cup white sugar
- • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- • 1/2 teaspoon salt
- • 1 egg, lightly beaten
- • 1 cup sour cream
- • 1/3 cup milk
- • 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Mix egg, sour cream, milk, and butter in a small bowl. Fold egg mixture into flour mixture until just moistened; pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve warm.
You need to login in order to vote