As the strawberries are back in season, it is time to make a sweet and healthy treat for your family. Try out this really easy recipe!
Simple Scrumptious Strawberry Pie
Write a review
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry gelatin powder (recommend Jello)
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 9-inch baked pie crust
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- Bring sugar, water and cornstarch to a boil over medium heat.
- Cook stirring constantly for 1 minute or until thickened.
- Stir in strawberry gelatin until dissolved.
- Remove from heat; chill 2 hours.
- Arrange strawberries in pastry shell and pour gelatin mixture over.
- Cover and chill 2-4 hours.
- Serve pie with whipped cream if desired.
Miss O and Friends https://missoandfriends.com/