Strawberry Ice Pop Recipe
Beat this summer heat, with these yummy icy goodness!!
Write a review
- 1 cup ripe strawberries
- 1/2 cup yogurt (or apple or orange juice)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Whizz up 1 cup ripe strawberries, 1/2 cup yogurt (or apple or orange juice) and 1 teaspoon honey in a blender or food processor.
- Taste, and add a little more honey if you think you need to.
- Divide the strawberry mixture between 4 ice pop molds, then pop a stick into each one.
- Put the ice pops in the freezer for at least 4 hours or until solid.
Miss O and Friends https://missoandfriends.com/