Get Involved! Be a part of the “Signed, Sealed, Delivered” Campaign
Over half a million people are homeless. On any given night, there are over 600,000 homeless people in the US. Most people are spending the night in homeless shelters or transitional housing, but there are so many others that are living on the streets.
It’s important that we don’t forget about people without homes even after the holiday season where there’s a decrease in service in soup kitchens and homeless shelters.
Enter to WIN a $5,000 scholarship!
Signed, Sealed, Delivered
Join us in our mission delivering supplies, sealed, and delivered!
- On any given day there are 600,000 people experiencing homelessness in America, and about one-quarter are teenagers or children.
- Not only are these homeless youth in danger, but they are also under-resourced and under-equipped with basic essentials.
- The DoSomething community has run the largest collection drives for jeans, period products, and sports equipment for communities in need. Now you can join 6 million members by providing daily essentials to local homeless shelters this winter.
DoSomething.org’s Unique Twist:
- We’ll supply participants with a guideline/resource of what to put in these kits. We will have a list of essential items that most people living in shelters need so members can effectively make the best gifts possible.
- We’ll also provide facts on homelessness in America and educate young people on the importance of giving back to people in need.
How to Participate
- To sign up for the campaign, people can visit Dosomething.org or text SUPPLIES to 38383.
- To qualify for the $5,000 scholarship, members must upload a photo taking action between January 1, 2019, and March 31, 2019.