A YUMMY assemblage of creamy mashed potatoes, noodles and ground beef.
Write a review
For mince meat
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 onion, diced
- ½ C. carrots, diced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Worcestershire sauce
- For cheesy potato
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- some milk
- 1/2 cup spaghetti boiled
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a medium skillet, brown beef over medium high heat, add onions,carrots, garlic, tomatoes and oregano and the sauces. Then cook well.
- mash potatoes with salt, butter, cheese and some milk.
- Boil noodles and put some salt in them as well.
- Take a dish, spread noodles in it, layer it with the mince meat mixture, and then top it with potatoes and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes and serve hot.
Miss O and Friends https://missoandfriends.com/