Learn how to make the Pumpkin Spice Latte yourself, but with a delicious twist- Chocolate! It’s like getting the best of both worlds. Here’s how to make this scrumptious beverage- minus the caffeine.
- 2 1/2 cups milk (Almond or cashew milk is a great alternative to cow milk)
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup hot cocoa mix
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Cinnamon, Whipped Cream, Marshmallows
- Heat up the milk and hot cocoa mix in a saucepan. Stir on medium heat.
- Now you can add the pumpkin pie spice and canned pumpkin. Pour in the vanilla extract and add a pinch of salt.
- Stir, stir, stir! Pour into your favorite mug.
- You can add the optional ingredients now. You're done!
- This recipes makes about 3 servings so be sure to share some with your friends!
Have you tried this recipe? What’s your favorite fall drink? Tell us in the comments section below!