ORGANIZE YOUR LIFE
Hi, i am going to share some tips on organizing your life. Your life can be stressful if you don’t organize it.
So, things that make us stress are:
writing an exam, getting scolded by teachers, being bullied, betrayed by your best friend, not accomplishing your goals, not doing things on time and not getting enough sleep. I am going to tell you how to counter each of these stressers in your life!
writing an exam
- Science has proved that listening to calm music before exam helps you to distress.
- Recollect everything in mind before writing..
- Take small brakes and study
Getting scolded by teachers
- Take help from friends if you are getting scolded for not giving in homework
- If you feel targeted consult the principle
- Ask your teacher what you are doing wrong
- Stand up for yourself.
- Ignore them.
- Tell an adult.
Betrayed by your best friend:
- Talk to your friend about it.
- If she is saying you are “overacting” find a new group of friends!
Not accomplishing your goals
- Make a goal list
- write them down and follow it
- take baby steps to achieve them
- Stick to them
Not doing things on time
- Best solution is to maintain a planner and write down your to-do list for the day as I said before.
- Check your to-do list and cross out your work when you finished doing it.
Not getting enough sleep
- Try to listen to soothing music
- Blink your eyes fast for 60 seconds
- For more ideas,see my post,'”how to fall asleep fast.