Do you love Oreos? Try this rich and creamy treat!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 36 Oreo cookies finely crushed
- 16 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1. Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended.
- 2. Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze for 10 minutes. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- 3. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Take and bite and fall in love with this mouth-watering treat! Enjoy!
- Let us know in the comments if you try making these! Perfect for any holiday dessert!