Having a sweet tooth and want to avoid the hassle of using an oven? Here’s the recipe you should be trying!
No bake monster cookie bars
Write a review
For Cookie dough, you need
- 1/2 cup of butter softened
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of oats
- 3/4 cup of M&M
For topping, you need
- 1 1/4 cup semi chocolate chips
- 3 Tbs of heavy cream
- 1/4 cup of M&M’s
- Line a 9 inch baking dish with foil or parchment paper.
- Combine butter, sugar and brown sugar together in a large bowl, mix at medium speed until fully combined, then add peanut butter & mix until blended, next stir in flour & vanilla.
- Slowly add oats, 1 cup at a time.
- Fold in M&M's. Press into prepared pan.
To make the topping
- In a microwave safe bowl melt together chocolate and heavy cream, in 30 second increments stirring after each. Mine took about 2 minutes.
- Once the chocolate is smooth pour it over the cookie dough. Sprinkle with remaining M&M's.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Lift the bars out by the overhang of the foil or parchment paper and cut into squares.
Miss O and Friends https://missoandfriends.com/