Here’s a recipe for the yummiest Cookie Monster cookies ever! Good think that monster is not at your house!
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup mini m&ms
- 1 1/2 cups of peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup of unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 1/2 cups of oats
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl cream together the white sugar, brown sugar and butter until its fluffy
- Beat in the eggs one at a time and then beat in the peanut butter, vanilla, bake ig soda and salt till well combined.
- Add the oats and mix until incorporated and then add the m&ms and the chocolate chips
- Add the dough to parchment paper and the bake for 8-10 minutes
- Enjoy your yummy monster cookies!
You need to login in order to vote