With Memorial Day coming up this weekend, try this easy peasy recipe!
Memorial Day popcorn
Write a review
- 10 cups of popped popcorn
- 3 Tbsps of sweet butter (Salted)
- 3 cups of mini marshmallows
- Red and Blue regular M&M’s
- Red and Blue pretzel M&M’s
- Pop 10 cups of popcorn, then drizzle salt lightly over it in a large bowl
- Melt Tbsp of butter in a medium sauce pan, once the butter is melted add 3 cups of mini marshmallows., stir until the mini marshmallows are melted. Turn off the heat when they are done melting
- Pour 3/4 of the marshmallow mixture over the popcorn in a bowl, use a spoon to spread marshmallow evenly over the popcorn mixture
- Pour the marshmallow popcorn onto a baking sheet
- Drizzle the remaining marshmallow mixture onto a cookie sheet
- Sprinkle the remaking marshmallow and M&M’s over the popcorn
- Allow popcorn to cool, ENJOY!!!!
Miss O and Friends https://missoandfriends.com/