Hey everyone!!! I’m Shristi and I’m come from a country who introduced the world to Ayurveda, India. We the Indians have a Ayurvedic solutions for everything. Ayurveda is a “whole body healing system”
Well in the past few weeks my hairs became quite frizzy and damaged so my mum got me a DIY to heal them really quick. I saw the difference in a day!
- So all you need is four easily available in your kitchen ingredients-
- 1. An egg
- 2. Coconut oil
- 3. Curd or yougurt (plain, not flavoured)
- 4. Amla powder*
- Take a cup full of Amla powder.
- Now add a egg, add two full spoons of curd, 2 tsp of coconut oil ( guys if you have oily scalp add a little less and if you have dry scalp add a little more. About a tsp more or less).
- Now mix it and after about ten minutes we'll add just a little bit of water. Don't add too much of water because the mask we're making is supposed to be a thick one....
- Apply it on your hair and leave it for 25 to 30 minutes..
- Then wash it off
- Voila you've got a pretty glossy mane!
- *It maybe difficult to find amla powder so here is the link. You can get it on Amazon.