Icy Traffic Light Delight
Do you want to maintain your cool this summer? Well here is one FABULOUS recipe for an ice lolly which will help you!
Write a review
- 250g strawberries
- 4 ½ tbsp honey
- 3 large ripe juicy peaches, peeled, stoned and sliced
- 5 large ripe kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- In a blender, puree the strawberries and then sieve the puree to get rid of the seeds. Stir 1 ½ tbsp of the honey into the strawberry puree.
- Pour the strawberry puree into each of the ice lolly moulds (or use empty yoghurt pots) until each mould is one third full and freeze until firm (about 1 ½ hours).
- Repeat the process with the peaches and 1 ½ tbsp of the honey (no need to sieve the peaches) and freeze until firm.
- Then add the kiwi fruit mixed with the rest of the honey and insert the sticks. Freeze until solid.
- Then take it out of the freezer and enjoy!
Miss O and Friends https://missoandfriends.com/