Ever thought about starting a Youtube Channel? Megan and Alex have got you covered!
It’s the first month of the year and everyone has starting their New Years resolutions. May be you want to improve your grades in math or become a better soccer player – or start you’re own Youtube channel? If you’ve considered becoming a Youtuber look no further. We sat down with two up-and-coming stars, Megan and Alexa to tell us everything we need to know about starting a channel and building an audience.
1. Favorite Youtuber (and why)?
MEGAN: Woodland Demars because he’s funny and is family friendly.
ALEXA: Emma Chamberlin because she’s funny and relatable.
2. Dream Job?
MEGAN: Animal Trainer
3. Describe yourself in three words?
MEGAN: Outgoing, Creative, Funny
ALEXA: Unique, Trustworthy, Optimistic
4. Favorite movie quote?
MEGAN: “Ohana means family family means no one gets left behind”
ALEXA: “The darkest nights, produce the brightest stars”
5. If you could trade lives with anyone for a day who would it be?
MEGAN: Sam Fekete
ALEXA: Emma Chamberlain
6. Why did you decide to start a YouTube channel?
MEGAN: We thought it would be a fun thing to start up and just see where it goes!
ALEXA: We just wanted to try something new and get out of our comfort zone
7. What equipment did you need to get started?
MEGAN and ALEXA: we started with just a phone and a laptop.
8. How do you decide what videos you’re going to make?
MEGAN and ALEXA: we search up what is popular in the moment so that it will appeal more to the audience
9. How do you attract attention to your site?
MEGAN and ALEXA: we use many social media accounts.
10. What are your favorite videos to film?
Megan: challenge videos
11. How do you keep your channel unique? What makes your channel different than others?
We try to make new and different content every video.
12. Do you have any projects you’re currently working on (and can we get a sneak peek?!)
Megan& Alexa: well we been trying to do a lot more collaborations with some other companies! As a sneak peek I would probably say we just took a really big trip and we Vloged the whole thing mostly and so that would be coming soon!
13. How do you plan on growing you site?
Megan&Alexa: we trying to be more Active and trying to reach more people through our social medias to grow our channel!
14. Any tips for other girl who plan on starting their own channel?
Megan&Alexa: you need to try to stick with a schedule it might be a really hard at first but you’ll get the hang of it eventually.
15. Where can we follow you?
Plan on starting your own Youtube channel this year? Let us know in the comments below.