Hey girls, try this out!
- • 1 pound lean ground beef
- • 1 egg
- • 2 tablespoons water
- • 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- • 3 tablespoons minced onion
- • 1 (8 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- • 3/4 cup chili sauce
- • 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- • 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, egg, water, bread crumbs, and minced onion. Roll into small meatballs.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, turning once.
- In a slow cooker or large saucepan over low heat, blend the cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, and lemon juice. Add meatballs, and simmer for 1 hour before serving.
You need to login in order to vote