Make your holidays sweeter with this super easy recipe for traditional Scottish shortbread!
Shortbread is a traditional Scottish biscuits perfect for holiday baking!
Write a review
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar
- 4 to 4 1/2 of all purpose flour
- Preheat oven 325.
- Cream butter and brown sugar until it is light and fluffy.
- Add 3 3/4 cups of flour and mix well
- Turn dough onto a floured surface
- Knead for 5 minutes, adding enough flour to form a soft dough.
- Roll to 1/2 in.
- Cut into 3 times 1 in.
- Place 1 inch apart on the ungreased baking sheets
- Bake until cookies are lightly browned 20-25 minutes
Miss O and Friends https://missoandfriends.com/