Perfect for this summer, this milkshake is easy to make and the best part is that its HOMEMADE!
Homemade Chocolate Shake!
Write a review
- 3 scoops of vanilla icecream
- 2 tsp Cocoa
- 1 glass milk (Or depending on how much milk you want)
- Firstly, get out a blender (any type).
- Then put three scoops of vanilla icecream inside.
- After that put two spoonfuls of cocoa inside.
- Then put a certain amount of milk depending on how much you would like (the amount of milk you put will determine how much milkshake there will be)
- Lastly turn on the blender on 1 for a minute and then 2 for another minute.
Miss O and Friends https://missoandfriends.com/