Here’s why you should find an alternative for the yummy Mcdonalds nuggets and replace them with homemade and healthier chicken nuggets! Try out the easy recipe below!
Homemade Baked Chicken Nuggets
Write a review
- 3 skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C)
- Cut chicken breast into 1 1/2 inch pieces.In a medium bowl,mix together bread crumbs,cheese,salt,thyme and basil.Mix well.Put melted butter in a bowl or dish for dipping.
- Dip chicken pieces in melted butter first,then coat bread crumb mixture.Place the well coated-chicken pieces on a lightly greased cookie sheet in a single layer,and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Miss O and Friends https://missoandfriends.com/