The Fantasy Every-Writer-a-chapter Project (EWC Project) ๐Ÿ˜€

• Author

character-Bat girl
    characters name- Emma Woods
    gender- female
    powers- jet pack, x-ray vision, if she shoots something she will never miss power to hack any thing that appears to be unshackle able
    clue- there is a very tough villein that now one can defeat but then along comes Bat girl and she save the day from all of the villains that try to heart her town Gotham city. it may take a little bit but she will save the day from the villain named black night

• tumblrqueen

hi would you care if i could join i just love typing story i don’t care what there going to be about but if i can i would love to type some for the group:)

thank you.

• tumblrqueen

would you care if i joined the writing group i am good at writing

thank you

• tomboyrules76

Can I join ?

• spirithearts6

May I please join?

• francaellerman

๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks so much! *smiles really wide* @hayoo If you want you can join too even though the due date was 2 days ago as long as you make sure you have all the clues and powers right! @volleygirl8 You can too! Just make sure to get the clues and powers right!

• hazel5

LOVE this thread.

• francaellerman

@misso That sounds great BUT… This story has to end eventually, it’s not the kind that goes on and on. I’ve already made a post that’s a little like an ad with a prize but I don’t think it’s published yet and it didn’t help. Plus I already stretched the deadline. It was going to be May 1 but I changed it to May 27.

But I guess you could try but it’s gonna need a deadline anyways. It can’t go on forever cause at some point the characters will need to find the “fabulous treasure”. So what do you suggest as the next due date?

• francaellerman

Extend what?

I guess I am a little over-due with getting everyone ready for writing…
    I’ll try to get that ready today.

Thanks for the motivation, though!

• missoofficial

Don’t give up! Let’s extend this a little more! @francaellerman, start putting together the chapters and we will do a post on the site of the book with each chapter! I think it could be a really interesting read for girls. If they want to add on to it, they can submit a new chapter.

• francaellerman

Bye bye… No more of this forum. I’m making a new one, made just for the team! You can fill this up with whatever you want now!!! I don’t care anymore!

IT’S MAY 27TH!

It’s also the day I have a concert at school. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• francaellerman

Um I don’t think we’re going to get 10 chapters @admin-2 . ๐Ÿ™‚ Probably 6-7 chapters. ๐Ÿ™ It didn’t get popular enough.

• admin-2

This is awesome! I can’t wait to read this book. Miss O and friends can help make this happen. So the more girls we get involved in this project, the better the book will be! We need at least 10 chapters, right @francaellerman ?

• francaellerman

@diydancer2005 caraboo said:
    “@dilydancer2005 my chapter is the first one.”

And also you’ll get Chapter 5. I’ve made a post with all the people and I’m waiting for it to be published.

• caraboo11

@dilydancer2005 my chapter is the first one.

• caraboo11

@volleygirl8 yeah! You can join until May 27th.

• diydancer2005

@francaellerman Does that mean that @Caraboo‘s chapter will be b4 or after mine?

• volleygirl8

Can I join?

• francaellerman

@diydancer2005 ๐Ÿ™ I hate it when that happens! But it probably won’t cause we don’t start writing till the 27th. You’ll get a head start instead! ๐Ÿ™‚ But anyways you should probably know that STGS might edit your draft cause Kaylee is going to be in the beginning. You’ll be working together. ๐Ÿ™‚ Also you’re going to be the second to last chapter so ending well is good!

• diydancer2005

ARG! I just lost the chapter I wrote! Chapter will be a bit delayed.

• francaellerman

@diydancer2005 caraboo said:

“Honestly @dilydancer2005 your idea is solid enough that you could totally make your own chapter! I was considering adding a second character at first but after getting some more information on the chaptersโ€™ format, Iโ€™m just going to write my own chapter like we were supposed to in the beginning. Thanks for the interest in my character, and yours is great too. Youโ€™ll totally make a great chapter on your own ?”

• caraboo11

Honestly @dilydancer2005 your idea is solid enough that you could totally make your own chapter! I was considering adding a second character at first but after getting some more information on the chapters’ format, I’m just going to write my own chapter like we were supposed to in the beginning. Thanks for the interest in my character, and yours is great too. You’ll totally make a great chapter on your own ๐Ÿ˜€

• diydancer2005

Chapter: ?
    Name: Lilyane
    Power: Reading peoples minds. Only when she’s wearing the glasses.
    Clue: I liked @caraboo11 idea, so I thought it would be cool if Lilyane was that other character. Lilyane gets some glasses that make her able to read peoples mind. The last day that she finds out she needs glasses, she finds a little message written on the side of her glasses… Meanwhile, her friend (Navin) finds the tower that is fabled to hold a clue, and on and on. (I’m just going to continue what @caraboo11 had like idea) When they go back, Lilyane’s glasses fall of her and the pieces are shaped like a key for each door. So they open each door, and in each room there is like, a puzzle piece. When those puzzle pieces are united, you have to say some special words or something (remember the one on her glasses?) and they… um… still working on that. To be continued!

• bubbz3388

@ francaellerman

KAYLEE:

“OMG, I recently found out I have a new power. And if it is out of sci-fi, yes it is and is REAL. I have no idea why the hay this would happen, but let’s just roll with it.
    On Monday morning, I woke up to find my sister Kyilie awake. Did I do something? I talked to her. “Kaylee, you woke me up last night. You controlled me”, she said.
    “Oh, so you did”? I said.
    “yes, you really did. I should tell my friend about it”.
    My mom was yelling at us from downstairs. “Gotta run”, I said, as I hit dressed. As I was getting dressed, my mom was wearing her clothing. “Kaylee, did I just get dressed”?! my mom yelled from downstairs.
    Uh oh………
    “MOM! MOM! You okay”?! I yelled. My mom nodded very slightly.

• bubbz3388

@francaellerman

The info for u is up there!!

• bubbz3388

To francaellerman:

Chapter: 8 or 10, or whatever chapter spot you need ๐Ÿ™‚
    Name: Kaylee
    Ability: Abnormal abilities to never sleep, can control movements of everyone
    Clue: one day Kaylee woke up to realize that she controlled her sisters sleeping schedule. Horrified, she woke up, not feeling tired. The same day, she also controlled her walking movement.

• francaellerman

@stgs638 and @asmasiddiqi put @ francaellerman without the space when you write your posts now
    this goes for all

• francaellerman

@stgs638 (Try not to fill up the forum so I can see all of the chapters! The official question/comment place is https://missoandfriends.com/members/francaellerman/activity/23679/ . Thanks!)

As also said in post #38200 ๐Ÿ™‚

• caraboo11

Sure @stgs638 anyone can join ๐Ÿ˜› You just have to submit your idea for a chapter and character.

• bubbz3388

Could I join please?

• sydneytale

Chapter: 3
    Name: Savvanah
    Power: Controlling natural water. (unfiltered)
    Clue:She sees a bright gold bracelet at the bottom of a pond, and leaves a pile of stones to tell the owner that she found it.

• francaellerman

I’m going to stretch the rules before a little! Attention! Now, you don’t need to get your idea by May 5. I’m going to give you about 2 more weeks. So know it’s going to be May 27 for the due date.

• princesspoopsi

Chapter:?
    Name:Hazel
    Powers:Death power (Similar to the greek god hades). She can bring underground spirits to fight enemies. She gets these weird panic attacks and whenever they happen it usually means something bad is going on.

Clue: She found a weird skull necklace in her backpack with it a small piece of paper, saying “Go to the woods to find the truth about whats going on.” She go’s to the woods near her house and finds nothing just as she’s about to leave a branch snapped….. TO BE CONTINUED!

• francaellerman

Wow, I think this is getting popular! If you want to give me a quick question about it (Please don’t put your characters there, even if it might be faster. It helps me have a quick list) please look at an update I made and you can comment on that. It will make it possible for me to Reply faster.

With the exeption of posts made before post #38199.

Don’t worry, I’m not about to forget to tell you where the update is! ๐Ÿ™‚

https://missoandfriends.com/members/francaellerman/activity/23679/ is where you can ask me questions.

• princesspoopsi

I would love to join! I already have LOADS of ideas.

• caraboo11

Chapter: I’m not sure how many chapters there are so far but I’m assuming you’ll want to write the first one so how about chapter 2 for now?
    Name: Navin
    Power: He is a welder. He can hold metal in his hand, which gets so hot, that it melts in his palm (of course he doesnโ€™t get burned.) As it cools off he molds it into a new shape that is relevant and useful for whatever situation he is in. He can also ignite flammable objects with the heat created from his hands.

Clue: Maybe he and another character could go searching in a mysterious tower that is fabled to hold a clue. They have to climb the tower and enter from the ceiling because the tower has no doors on the outside or stairs to the top. When they get there they find themselves in a labyrinth of levels and doors none of which will open. Navin uses his powers to open some doors but the pair continue to get more and more lost. Finally, the come across a door which is painted red around the frame. Navin uses his power and a bit of metal he carries around with him, to make a key which perfectly fits the door. Inside the door is a small table with a single item on it. A snow globe, depicting an actual (some sort of building [I donโ€™t know what just yet]) which exist somewhere in the land. On the bottom of the snow globe is an inscription which states โ€œ(Iโ€™m not sure what it will say yet but Iโ€™ll get to that).โ€

• diydancer2005

I liked your idea, so I thought maybe to continue it (because you said there is an other character..Maybe that can be Lilyane.)

• caraboo11

I am totally interested that sounds like so much fun! Ok I’ll start:

• asmasiddiqi

I am so interested-this is awesome! Great idea. I’ll follow up more later ๐Ÿ˜€

• francaellerman

Have you ever wanted to write a long story, like maybe 1/4 of a novel at least, thought it was possible, started writing, and then found it to hard and gave up? Then you probably sticked to the short stories, and wished you could write a long one.

Well now, you don’t need to worry about that!

Cause I’m going to have a new project: The Every-Writer-a-chapter project, or The EWC Project. Every person who wants to be part will be able to get to write a chapter in this big book, as long as they want, as long as it is at least 3 pages. It will be a story about a lot of different characters and they each have some kind of power. They need to work together to find these clues that will lead up to the last chapter where they will find some big magnifacent treasure, or at least something like that. You’ll need to find some way to have your character use there power to find the next clue. And also, the story cannot have to much violence or any love, cause that will get it off track of the point of the story, or it will look like your character has nothing to do with the story.

How do I get to do that?

All you need to do is think of the important parts about your character and your clue. Here is an example below that I made. You will have to write that as your comment, only fill in the blank spaces.

Chapter (#)
    Name: (Characters name)
    Power:(Put your power here. It should be natrual like something like Fire or Ice. So not something like Hotdog powers. That would be funny, but not natrual.)
    Clue:(Your clue that the character will find and will also figure out what it means. Then the character will find the next place and give the next clue. Your chapter will be mostly about trying to figure out the clue and how they find it.)

By May 5, 2016 you must write a comment. Then I will make a forum on Writers called “EWC Project Club” where we will be able to discuss stuff. There I will tell everyone the characters that got in. If your character is not valid, and its before May 1 2016, then I’ll tell you so you can comment again and change some things.

We will then start the long time for everyone to write once we get organized. The group will vote on how much time they need.

When everyone wrote there chapter, I will look over and edit minor parts. If I need to edit some big part, I’ll contact you and tell you how you can change it.

Then, everyone will post inside the forum their final copies. You will exchange and ask the person before you and after you if how you used there character is OK. Then everyone will decide how the end will work out. When everyone says vaguely how they want there character to act, we will vote on the best writer in the group and then they will write the last chapter, too, and it will be the story line everyone in the group came up with. Then we will be almost done, and I will get an artist (doesn’t have to be in the group) to draw all the pictures. Then, we will be done! we can post it on the site and if everyone is okay with it I will also share it on other blogs, but only if everyone is ok with that.

Interested?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.