the truth about the world

Tagged: 

• Author

I agree somewhat, but I’d be careful about how much political things you post online. Even though this is a monitored app, things can still be takeb the wrong way.

• mahathiu

You are right.you touched my heart. I have delt with cruel,evil,seen poverty,bulling, teasing and juding. it’s students responsibility to shoe the world they are not right.we should be nice to peooke😝,brave enough to fight bullies,help the poor,be a role model and change the world.uf one change,the family changes, friends changes and the whole world changes.Lets do it together and be a role model misso girls!!

• taya39333

Keep it real💯♥️♥️♥️ Ever change for no one we need more people like u in the world🌠🌠🌠

• addicat70

I’m pan, and most of the students at my school and my old assistant principal were homophobic. They shouldn’t care what others believe in, we just have to be supportive of each other and the world will be a good place to grow up in. 🏳️‍🌈

• pastelkitten

Things seem really bad right now, I agree. Every single person has the ability to make a difference, just showing people compassion can help the cruelest, most broken people grow into nicer, happier individuals. Love this post 💛

• addsfave

This might be the most mature thing I’ve seen or heard from a 13 year old. This is so true. We can’t fight fire with fire or the world will go up on smoke. If we keep letting hate divide us, nothing good will come out of it. I talked to a girl who gets in a lot of fights, and asked “does fighting actually accomplish anything? Does it really get anything done except spread more hate?” She had nothing to say.

• lolanna15

I delt with tons of stuff, learning disabilities, racism, sexism, domestic violence, bullying, eating disorders, grief, homophobic people, climate disasters, and poverty. All the hate in this world has to come from someone or somthing. Just look at who’s in the white house! Wars just repeat themselves, bullying repeats itself, problems repeat itself, and what do people do? Some help, but most don’t help at all. Want to know why those few fail? God made us to have peace, to respect each other. Want to know the reason why president trash and vice president stink bug won the election? Because half of the people didn’t get off of their lazy butts and vote! Even with all the stuff I’ve delt with, I do all I can to make a change. I am still only 13, but age doesn’t matter. Think about all we can accomplish, together. We can stop climate change, bullying, racism, sexism, homophobia, abilistim, poverty, world hunger, and even cancer. It all starts with just one act of kindness can make a change. One may not be able to to much, but all can change the world. God created us, but most are not thankful. All being.mean and not working together does is pull us apart. If we don’t work together soon, there will be an apocalypse. There is hope, we can change the world. It all starts with one. So what will you do? Sit back, or help make world peace a thing. If someone is mean to you, try to be nice back. I don’t know about you, but I am not just gonna let something bad happen. What you do with your life is up to you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.