Plastic Straws + Environment Club?

• Author

SAVE THE TURTLES!!!

• kindnesscounts

@cheetahcat200 , we still have paper and biodegradable bags. It’s not that outrageous!

• kindnesscounts

@cheetahcat200 , well we can still make a small difference if plastics bags and straws are banned!

• cheetahcat200

But without plastic bags, we’d have nothing to put our trash in and keep bugs away! No one wants to use rubber or glass bags, that would be outragious!

• kindnesscounts

@cheetahcat200 , yes, I realize this. But if we get rid of just plastic straws and bags, we would still have enough plastic, and we would have less of a negative impact to animals and the environment. 🙂

• cheetahcat200

Still, phone cases and materials from tires will get thrown in the trash, even if just straws and bags are banned.

• kindnesscounts

@cheetahcat200 , I understand what you mean, but many people still use plastic straws and we can at least TRY to help the world!

• cheetahcat200

But if we stopped using plastic completely, we’d be giving up phones, tablets, computers, and cars. Electronics use more plastic than we can imagine, and car tires are made of plastic, so all of those things go away with plastic. If that was to happen, what would you do then?

• cheetahcat200

I hardly ever use plastic straws anymore, unless I eat out. And plus, you can’t fix the entire world.

• kindnesscounts

1. Plastic straws are REALLY harming animals and we need to stop this! Try this: For one whole week, don’t use plastic straws, if you have to (which you shouldn’t) save them to make cool crafts with them!

2. Let’s start an Environment Club where we figure out ways to help the environment! Anyone who joins will automatically become friends with me and all of the rest of the people in the club.

3. Let’s make the world a better place! WHO’S WITH ME!? 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.