Keep the World clean and Save the Animals

• Author

Use less plastics and recycle ♻️ as much as we can. We are polluting the waters and land with all our garbage. @emily_world123

• lolanna15

I’ve had dreams at night about it.

• lolanna15

I have already spread the word. I made a rap on rap fame battle me( if you are going to ask me if I can rap that’s not the point) called the climate song. It is treanding on there. I feel like this
    isn’t enough.

• kindnesscounts

Don’t litter! @caticorn if everyone stopped LITTERING we wouldn’t have this problem! 🙂 I think everything that everyone said is a great idea. @emily_world123 great job for coming up with this topic!

• hazel5

Recycle !! Make diy items with plastic!!
    If not then can we all stop using plastic ☹️ @emily_world123

• cheetahcat200

@hazel5, If we stopped using plastic the world would fall apart, not only because of riots

• hazel5
        • cheetahcat200

@hazel5
          Plastic may be unhealthy for animals and sea life, but it is also very healthy for the enviorment.

• hazel5

How so? I have seen plastic being a mess for the entire world sadly. I think it can be replaced. What do u think? Lets discuss thjs here ❤️ @cheetahcat200

• cheetahcat200

@hazel5
            I also forgot to mention how plastic is used in most electronics and in car tires. You ban plastic, those things go away with it.

• hazel5

I agree with you. But what about plastic bags and straws? @cheetahcat200

• cheetahcat200

Plastic bags are also trash bags and straws cut down germs

• hazel5

I agreeee thanksss for changing my perpective❤️❤️ btw we can also throw trash in paper bags :)) @cheetahcat200 dont you think so?

• cheetahcat200

Sure we can!

• caticorn

If we see something like bottles we can pick them up 😁

• emily_world123

We should make some things to do to help the earth and animals! What should we do?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.