its like the whole world is changing

• Author

@moxxo Yes, I agree!! We should all be doing something about global warming and climate change, unfortunately some people think that it won’t make a difference if we do try our best to save Earth from severe climate change ๐Ÿ˜ข I agree, global warming is really affecting the world right now ๐Ÿ’š

• cheetahcat200

@moxxo,
    I don’t feel that this “global warming” has anything to do with the weather. Before people took down the forests, it could have rained, snowed, or have been insanely dry. With how much gunk gets put into the air, it could be constantly changing the weather.

• moxxo

@neonpinkkk yesss i totally agree! i love sea turtles! also the thing with humans is that they dont realise thats its all going to come back to them in the end. everyone says, “so what if animals go extinct” they dont understand that by animals getting extinct our own lives will be in danger!!

• neonpinkkk

If I could type a million clapping hands I would!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• neonpinkkk

Oh my gosh YES! Finally someone realizes how much global warming manners. The polar bears are suffering so much right now and it could lead to extinction. You could also check out my convo on helping the sea turtles. I guess you could call me a nature geek. Here in the USA we notice it too. Sometimes we have heat waves and some days people get frozen. #savethepolarbears #savetheseaturtles

• hazel5

Yess!! I agree with you!! @moxxo

• bookhugger45

Yeah totally agree

• moxxo

@hedgehogsrule i know right! thinking of starting a tecycling club or sth!

• hedgehogsrule

Totes, we should do something about it

• bookhugger45

YES I completly aggre

• moxxo

does anyone else feel tgat global warming is totally relevant right now? and that there are obvious changes in the weather. like here in Pakistan it should have been very hot right now but its extremely cold atm!lol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.