Clothing problems

• Author

Kids should be able to express themselves no matter what.

• kayluv

mu school does the same thing!! even the teachers think its suoet dumb. however, i think its a rule cuz some girls have a bigger bust.

• caticorn

I have a uniform but we have days we can dress up normally but we have the same rules as you when we do.

• unicorn_girl

Mine does too! It is so annoying, one time a girl got dress coded for wearing one! For the boys it is no muscle shirts, but a boy wore one the entire day without getting dress coded!!! 😠

• hedgehogsrule

It does!😲 my school does not have that rule but my parents are kinda crazy bout it…

• bookhugger45

We have uniforms

• horses77

The only up side to this is that the guys at my school are not permitted to wear “muscle shirts” so I guess that’s okay.

• horses77

My old elementary school told us the same thing and I did find it stupid because for one it was really hot where I use to live, second; boys that age are still “innocent”😇. My middle school did it too! I’m in high school at this point and I think that it was a very stupid.I mean come on, are you really going to give someone detention just because they have some shoulder exposure, really🤦‍♀️? I don’t think my high school has this rule though. 🤷‍♀️

• unicorn_girl

What the teachers think about shoulders: SHOULDERS!!!!!! NOOOO!!!!

• addsfave

I find this is stupid! Why can’t we wear these clothing??? Teachers say it’s ‘distracting’ for boys 🧐

• horses77

I agree with you @addsfave. I was once listening to this girl on YouTube or something say that she asked some guys at her school if they found spaghetti straps distracting and guess what; THEY ALL SAID NO!!!

• hooloo21

Here a cool tip for you to wear crops. All you have to do is get high top blue jeans. I do this and it really works

• lilyloo12

Same here but it’s winter now so all I wear is sweaters and long sleeve tshirts so it’s not too bad! @Elisabeth.Snook

• cupcakequeen2018847

Mine…..

• juhachi

well because guys don’t wear anything that is ‘revealing’ besides being shirtless. girl keep being objectified and sexualized so people tend to think they need to be cared about way more.

• hazel5

I personally like these rules. Its good that there are strict conditions to wear clothes because then if there weren’t any rules, people would’ve taken advantage and wouldve worn what not! (Like not appropriate stuff) @Elisabeth.Snook

• xoxopeytonc

Yep. It sucks. We can’t wear leggings without a dress to our knees. No spaghetti straps. No crop tops. We have to have drawstring backpacks. We can’t have tank tops. Shorts and skirts have to go down to your knees. Your hair has to be put up during PE. No bangs are aloud either. My school happens to be very strict. You’re not alone girl! 😞☹️🙄💚💙💜

• rooftopgurl

Same idk about crop tops tho but idk

• daughtersister

my school did that I hated it bit then like guys basically can ware whatever they want it always got me upset

• elisabeth-snook

At my school we can’t wear spaghetti straps and crop tops… it really sucks. Anyone else’s school does this???🤦‍♀️

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.