Hey Fellow Scratch Programmers!

• Author

heyy!! i am not a programmer but this is so cool! wow! what softwares/languages do you use?

• irisbenjamina

(Oof! Ugh, I should go on here and check my notifications more often. Sorry for my late response!) Thanks! I mainly use the Scratch language, since It’s simple and easy to understand and can make a lot of things, but I also do Javascript as well. It’s much trickier, and I must admit that I’ve slacked off at using and studying it, but I can make some very primitive and basic animations. I’m also going to download an Apple Programming app so that I can make my own apple apps and put them on the app store! Scratch is kind of a practice for me since it’s kind of similar to the Apple Programming app language, using code ‘blocks’. :>

• irisbenjamina

Hello! Just wondering, does anyone here like scratch? 😀 I’ve made a few games including a platformer about dinosaurs, a dancing bird, and right now I’m making a chatbot and another platformer/animation about, you guessed it! Birds! XD I’m obsessed with making projects right now. Anyways, I’d love to talk with some fellow programmers and hear about some cool scratch games y’all like. :3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.