Travel

Home/Travel

New York

• Author

OMG!! @poppypresents I live in New York and it is amazing!! In August I’m going to tour Europe. Have fun!!

• maddieapple

Oh and I honestly prefer the England weather even if it rains almost every day. New York is hot. But the city isn’t that hot because the buildings are blocking the heat or something. I don’t live in NYC but I used to and now a live 10 minutes away in a suburb area. I go to the city every weekend, I’d recommend the M&M factory, Yum! @poppypresents

• poppypresents

visiting brooklyn, shooping, time square, central park, boat trip, high line and abunch of other things, it going to be so fun

• poppypresents

i love the weather bescause its nice and hot in the summer unlike englan. i also just love the atmosphere and theres alqays something to do

• hazel5

Wow its my dream to go there. I have heard about Times Square or something there. I’m not sure @poppypresents what do you like about New York?

• galacticnarwhal16

So cool, what r u doing there?

• poppypresents

amazing so much fun with loads to do

• jlrochester

I would love to go there what is it like

• poppypresents

im so excited because at the end of August i get to go to new york for the 3rd time, I CANT WAIT, i love new york

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.