I’ll move to…

• Author

You’re amazing I’m sure you’ll be happy! Also does anyone live in Calgary?

• hazel5

Hii my cousin lives in Toronto canada and she is very happy! @its.daria I’m sure it wont be difficult to adjust after some time! ❤️

• thisashleytaylor

Hi @its.daria I’m in Canada 🇨🇦, but not in Nova Scotia. Welcome! Nova Scotia is a bilingual provincial, so you will get to make friends both in English and en français! People are known to be friendly and laidback. I believe sure you will adjust easily. Please ask any questions you may have. 💖

• smartygal

Canada is beautiful. The people are so nice there. I’m sure you’ll make friends and enjoy living there. I know there are some girls here from 🇨🇦. I live in the 🇺🇸. You might change a little bit but I’m sure it will be all good! @its.daria

• its-daria

Huuuuh…Canada… From Europe (Serbia)… I mean, im not sad cuz ill have better life there then here…but im scared…ill have to make new friends, which is no problem for me, but im nervous what will happend to us, will i change like my friends who moved to Germany, AM I GOING TO HAVE BETTER LIFE THERE??? If someone is from Nova Scotia, Canada…please answer…😭❤️✨ 🇷🇸 –>🇨🇦

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.