School strugglss

• Author

Sounds like you need a case worker that understands you and your needs. Get the school involved and your mom as you seem to be doing. Hang in there. It will get straightened out. Just be patient. Sounds like your social worker is on the ball! Keep us posted how it turns out! We are here for you if you need to vent! @sofii_tt_14

• sofii_tt_14

Thanks but she always disrespects me

• sofii_tt_14

I was in math and I have special educational needs. And I have low vision so it is a struggle. And I tell the teacher and my case manager (sry if you don’t know what that is) my case manager goes so what? Without knowing I yelled. SO YOU DO SOMETHING YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP.. then she screamed OUT IN THE HALL. Screaming at me saying. What was that all about. Then I go well if you would’ve been doing your job I wouldn’t have said that. It goes on and on about her screaming at me calling me inhumane. Then I go inside she invaded my space and I start to break down again. And i go out. Then she starts acting angelic. Then I tell my mom. She emails that teacher and then social worker calls me down next day. She’s like so how are we gonna make things better I go well she’s been violating my accommodations. And that’s against laws. And I say change my case manager for a start. Then get a higher authority to talk with her. Then our social worker goes. I’ll make that happen. This teacher threatens me with police(different story). But I’m so tired of this drama. Long story short I got threatened with insubordination. (Willingly and intentionally disrespecting authority. ).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.