Ugly clothes?

• Author

Wear what you like! People often say, “if they’re making fun of you they’re just jealous” and let’s be honest, that’s not true. What IS true though is that the only people who focus on what other people wear are those that are insecure themselves, otherwise you have no rational reason to pay attention to others’ personal choices. Your clothes probably aren’t ugly, she’s just angsty and lashing out and you were the person that happened to be there. Be nice to her when you have to interact and don’t respond to insults, comebacks result in nothing but drama, as hard as it is to say nothing it’s worth it!

• lovelyprincess123

You should out style her style.wear what style she wears and look better in it.after that day wear whatever you want

• chassyhappygames1

You should wear what you like to wear because your wearing it

• taya39333

Attitude is evrything and her attitude doesn’t seem to pretty maybe you should try to s kid her don’t change how u dress for her if u like the clothes your wearing keep wearing them.

• nuenye

Budget for a new one

• hooloo21

@hedgehogsrule just letting you know, she only trying to make you feel bad to make her feel better about yourself. You can change your style up a bit but not to the point of your not you anymore. Remember her opinion doesn’t matter. Making you feel bad won’t make her life any better

• shlynnshady17

It doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks of your clothes. Personally I like to wear casual clothes too and I’m sure your clothes look great! some people get kicks off of putting people down so don’t let her get what she wants. be proud of who you are!

• harlierose

Being casual is really good. Just ignore such people and wear your own choice of clothes. Keep going as you are, Be yourself! 🙃❤

• _sunny_

You should just not let it get to you because if you do she wins so keep doing you because she’s probably jealous anyways

• d_goldenrxses

Sis sometimes you have to just not legit care what people think, their opinions are not important if they hurt u. And if u like ur style still keep it that way cuz that’s what u like. You don’t always need to change yourself to fit in ❤️✌️

• hedgehogsrule

Thx y’all 🤗

• bookhugger45

I don’t really care what others wear but if it’s comfortable and you like them you shouldn’t care what they say plus you’re beautiful anyway (:

• neonpinkkk

P.P.S. I know I write a lot but be proud of being a casual girl!!!

• j04n4

Ugh! I hate those people who say things like this! I wear just leggings and a plain shirt. Just take her out of your head. You should feel thanksful of her because she is only making you stronger. Next time tell her just ok or completely ignore her.. ❤️❤️

• neonpinkkk

P.S. your style is exactly what I wear! It’s not weird to wear that kind of stuff!

• neonpinkkk

Hi @hedgehogsrule,
    This girl is clearly not a very nice person! But remember this, ugly is just an opinion. You could try talking to an adult about this, like a teacher or parent. Here’s my favorite quote by author Shannon Hale, “Sticks and Stones May break my bones, but words will never hurt me.”
    I hope this helps,
    Neonpinkkk 🦋🦋🦋

• hedgehogsrule
  • hedgehogsrule

I’m a casual girl and I usually wear jeans and plaid shirts, but there is this girl who says: your clothes are so ugly they make me want to barf on it. I feel offended and like my style and don’t usually wear trending clothes and all those girly T shirts. What should I do?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.