When does school end

• Author

Haha @hazel5 I hate winter weather but the summer weather can be awful to 😁

• hazel5

What!! Its like 40 degrees here in my city.. I’m dying !! @horselover080603

• horselover080603

@hazel5 I’m glad your impressed because not all my family wants me to renovate the barn that’s to big for 27 chickens in the -21 weather in the winter my sister doesn’t get it sometimes 🤦🏼‍♀️

• xxpeachyallyxx

My last day of school is June 21

• hazel5

wow im impressed with you taking care of the barn. @horselover080603 . anyway my school has ended and i am sad because i miss my friends even though i will meet them after my summer break. but still. and yes its sad when you see your favorite teacher moving away. but hopefully you will find new ones next term ♡♡

• harmony_k

June 8th

• horselover080603

That’s cool that your a homeschooler sometimes I fell like the only homeschooler in the world. Want to be friends bubbz

• bubbz

I’m homeschooled, so it ends for me when I finish my last final exam, which is normally in April-May. School in my area lets out in late May.

• horselover080603

Do you only get one month off or three?

• horselover080603

Thanks moxxo

• horselover080603

Sleeping sounds fun like all the time right now and I hate it as much as my braces 😁

• queenijustini

My school doesn’t end until jun 22! I wish we were done now! I will miss my school friends though. I go to sleep away camp in the summer. @horselover080603

• moxxo

@horselover080603 well goodluck with thaat 😀🐑🐏

• horselover080603

What country do you live in sky blue splash?

• skybluesplash

You gals are lucky!! I have to wait until December 😆

• princessoflouisiana

Tuesday was my last day of school!

• nataliewrites

My last day of school was yesterday! I was glad but all my eighth grade friends left and now I’m going to be an eighth grader 🙁 but I really hope next year is fun!

• caraboo11

Today was my last day of school but more importantly, my last day of high school EVER!!!

• drawwithmalik

For my little brother, it ends on June 20th

• guerrero7402

I’m going out in one month lmao and although I’m not going to go anywhere I’m excited because I’ll be 14 soon!

• horselover080603

Well not only wood I’ve already put a bed frame in there and I’m not just doing this to separate the goats and the one sheep I’m doing this to hopefully keep the barn sanding for another ten years 😀

• horselover080603

Well if he wasn’t leaving the school next year he would still be my Latin teacher he was the best teacher because he made learning fun can’t say that for my logic teacher who I am most likely getting next year

• horselover080603

I’m happy that you have no regrets on leaving school I don’t either I had a really rough year like sending everything in late 🙁

• laraashkar

i will finish in june 11 and i would never regret leaving school !😂

• moxxo

@horselover080603 wowww, you ll make the stables from scratch with wood? u have goats as pets at home?

• moxxo

@horselover080603 wowww, you ll make the stables from scratch with wood? u have goats as pets at home?

• aquamarine2

My school ends June 13th?? I think. I love vacay!! But this year my teacher was prob the best teacher i’ve ever had. Sad to move on. Same as you, @horselover080603

• skybluesplash

Wow, my school year doesn’t end until December!! I guess it’s because December is summer in my country! ⛱🏖🌏

• horselover080603

I’m going to hopefully make stables for my goats and I also hope my new teacher is as good as my old one

• xo-sian-erin-ox

My school Year ends 20th July, I have next week off and then back to school for another few weeks and then FUN!!

• moxxo

@horselover080603 alsoo i hope u find a great new teacher in the next year too. its always so sad to see your favv teacher moving away 🙁

• moxxo

@horselover080603 woww though the last day of school always gives out sad vibes but vacations are ALWAYS FUN! my school ended a week back! I am so excited for vacations. i might be travelling. what will u be upto in vacations?

• horselover080603

Hay girls when does school end for you and are you excited for summer or sad that the school year is ending
    My school just ended today and I’m excited but sad that I will never see my favorite teacher again because he is moving on in life 🙁

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.