I am scared

• Author

I am too.. even tho I got a couple more years. But I think u should study a lot. But don’t get stress a lot. 😋❤️

• hazel5

Take a deep breath! Its going to be good. My siblings are in high school and they tell me its not THAT difficult. So calm down and be confident ❤️❤️ @itsjustyourgirl

• thisashleytaylor

I agree with friends here who say that don’t sweat yet if it’s still 2 years away! Look up, and do your best. I’m sure you will have nothing to worry about. I’m in Grade 7 now, and it’s really fun. 💖

• babii_sii

Are u in 4th grade? But I think u should try your hardest but make sure your enjoying it

• queenijustini

You still have a while till middle school and sounds like you’ll be fine!! All you can do is your best. Your mom will know that! Sometimes I’ve gotten a bad grade too but it’s usually bc I didn’t work hard enough or got distracted. You’ll be fine!! @itsjustyourgirl

• ilovegizmo2007

Girl you have 2 years it’s a long time till your in middle school (it’s not that bad I like I more than elementary school)

• hooloo21

Middle school is nothing to worry about. As long as your a focus student your more than likely to succeed

• lizzy_is_a_potatoe

I’m in middle school. Don’t worry it’s not as bad as you think. You got this!

• rooftopgurl

Well first if it’s in 2 years don’t worry too much. Also, just study hard a pay attention in class + take good notes.

• queen_teenwolf

Tbh you just need to focus on the subjects during class time try not to goof off and if you get a bad grade on a test or something and it was because you weren’t paying attention TELL HER no shame in not and if it was something else tell her about that too

• itsjustyourgirl

Thank you

• londonforever

I am starting middle school this year.. and if you get a d ask you teacher if you can redo the test

• giadatalks

Well, just work hard. Study hard. If you do those things u won’t have to worry about the consequences. I want to be a kindergarten teacher or a special education teacher

• itsjustyourgirl

I am about to start middle school in 2 years I’m kinda scared because my mom is ganna always be looking at my grades to be honest I’m pretty smart! One time my brother got a D- on math she took away his phone! Tell me in the chat what I am supposed to do! Tell me what you wanna be when you grow up

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.