Puppies Over Kittens

• Author

It is harder to find a nice cat tho. I had a sweet Persian years back he was so sweet, it’s all about opinions so don’t get tonworked up over it 🤣 I’m kinda neutral

• cheetahcat200

@donut37,
      It is hard finding a good cat. My family was searching for a friendly female cat, but we couldn’t find any. Of course, sometimes it may just take you a while to find that one special kitty. I mean, one of my closest cats was a black and white female named Skipper (I have a plush of her so that I never forget her), we had to give her up because we were moving. I thought that I would never find a lovable kitty like her, but then I found Loma.
      Just give it time.

• hazel5

@cheetahcat200 my friend had a siamese and one day she started scratching her. And my friend kinda pushed her away so she jumped on her face and started scratching it. She was left with some very serious marks and proper treatment was done! Since that day onwards ive been scared of cats!! 

• cheetahcat200

@hazel5,
      Just because one incedent happened to someone doesn’t mean all cats will be the same. Yes, they can scratch and bite, but they only do that when you do something they don’t like.
      Try volunteering at a local shelter and maybe you can develope a slecial connection with one of the kitties there!
      Not all cats are the same, remember that.

• hazel5

Maybe you are right but I’m so scared! I can play with kittens but cats really scare me 🙈🙈 @cheetahcat200

• cheetahcat200

Why do people prefer puppies over kittens? Just because you may hear of or have had bad expierences of cats doesn’t mean they’re all bad.
    I have two cats, a black Bombay who’s almost a year old named Loma and a brown tabby with a small touch of torti named Clementine (they’re both female) and neither of them would hurt you! In my opinion, and this is coming from someone who isn’t a big fan of dogs, puppies and dogs can be more vicious than cats.
    And also, if you have any cats I would love to know! Tell the breed, gender, fur type and name and I’ll reply as soon as I can!
    (Cat Joke: How did the cat learn to fly? He tried a CATapult!)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.