Crazy number of pets!!

• Author

Hehe

• mayab

@cheetahcat200 YOU ARE CORRECT I have 21 but close enough. Surprisingly I live in a regular house not a farm. Now @cheetahcat200 can you guess what those 21 animals are?

• cheetahcat200

I bet a couple are cats and dogs, but the others I’d never guess.

• mayab

@cheetahcat200 I want to tell you what they are. I have only 1 cat and 1 dog, and the other 19 are……. well, most people think this is cheating, but I donโ€™t think so. I have 19…. here, Iโ€™ll tell you in emojis. I have 19….. ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›. I know! But Iโ€™ll tell you, it is not, I repeat, NOT cheating. Hehe, bye.

• cheetahcat200

@mayab,
          You have one cat and dog, and 19 caterpillars? I don’t quite think caterpillars count as pets, but if you see them that way that means they’ll have a good home. How long is the lifespan of a caterpillar anyway?

• mayab

More.@CheetahCat200

• mayab

And I dont love on a farm. I live in a regular house. @cheetahcat200

• mayab

@harlierose @cheetahcat200 @ryleecat337 well I guess I have to play hot and cold. All of you guys are wrong. I have even more than 12. Guess again!

• cheetahcat200

15. Maybe you live on a farm or something, because having tons of cats, dogs, turtles, etc. would be crazy.

• cheetahcat200

200,000,000,000?
    Just kidding. Is it 12?

• harlierose

10?

• ryleecat337

6?

• mayab

Guys u wonโ€™t believe how many pets I have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess a crazy number of pets to have!!!! Go ahead! Guess!! ๐Ÿถ?๐Ÿฑ?๐Ÿญ?๐Ÿฐ?๐ŸฆŠ?๐Ÿฏ?๐Ÿธ?๐Ÿ›?๐Ÿž?๐Ÿ•ท?๐Ÿฆ„?๐Ÿณ?๐Ÿฆ–?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.