Want to make a new friend?

• Author

Hi @rebeccapriscilla I’m good! I just started working again today. I work a weekend gig every other week. I was really nervous before I came but now that I’m here, everything has been going great!

• rebeccapriscilla

Hi girls!!!!! How are you?

• samirajothish

I live in India…so I moved from Delhi to chennai. it is really hot here but the people are very friendly. how bout u? @caraboo11

• caraboo11

I moved from Texas to Ohio @samirajothish One upside of where I live, now, is that the nature is very pretty here.

• caraboo11

BTW sorry everyone for the long reply time. I forgot to subscribe to my own thread, so I didn’t even see that anyone had posted recently! lol

• rvbengal

In the fall, got into a university there and will be dorming

• caraboo11

Cool! @rvbengal will you have a roommate? Have you decided on a major?

• samirajothish

hi Cara, I’m Samira and 14. I live in India . even I just moved to a new place and am finding it difficult

• caraboo11

Hi @samirajothish I’m sorry to hear that 🙁 My family moved a lot growing up, so I know what that feels like. Where did you move to? Is there anything you like about it there?

• caraboo11

Hi, @rvbengal I live in Ohio (right now [my family moves a lot]), but I used to live in Indiana, where we actually drove to Chicago, a couple of times. So, your going to live in New York, soon. How soon? Are you moving? Going to university?

• rvbengal

Hi @caraboo11 I’m reyna ! I’m 18 from Chicago Illinois. 19 in October and soon to be Syracuse New York

• sjh_volleyball

I’m from Michigan and I’m 14

• caraboo11

Awesome! What are your friends like? @nethmi

• nethmi

I am fine.I spent my holiday with;my friends

• caraboo11

How are you two? @nethmi & rebeccapriscilla how did you spend your weekend? What have you been up to lately?

• caraboo11

Hi! I’m good @rebeccapriscilla . Except it’s cold and snowing here in Ohio. Where are you from?

• rebeccapriscilla

Hi… How are you?

• caraboo11

I’m good! Today is Friday which means the last day of school for a long time, because next week is the start of Spring Break! Yay!

• nethmi

hii hiw are u girl

• caraboo11

Hi, I’m Cara. I would like a pen pal because I recently moved to a new state + very few girls my age/grade go to my school. So I don’t have many people to talk to, here 🙁 If you’re an older girl, like me (16+ [I’m 17]) and would like a pen pal, you know where to find me!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.