Want to be friends?

• Author

@paris_ Hi! My name’s Elly and I’m from Melbourne, Australia! I’m 12 (turning 13 on March 21) and I have 4 siblings: 3 younger brothers and an older sister. With so many kids in the house it gets super chaotic, but I’m used to it, of course! There’s lots of things I’m interested in. I absolutely LOVE books and art. Oh, and creative writing and photography! I’ve been playing acoustic guitar since I was 10, and I still do. It’s really fun! Anyway, I’d love to get to know you too! 💜

• shahd_hassan

Hi Paris. I’m Shahd. I love photography, reading, and making diys. I’m from Egypt but live in Saudi Arabia. I am 13 years old. My birthday is on 21st @paris_

• Anonymous

Hi @paris_ ! I’m 13, I live in Florida and i’m a Mahomie :3 . I love l2m and i also love the haschak sisters. They make the best music videos. I love drawing, singing, and dancing. Check out my forums and also Im teaching Miss o members to be spies.I love making new friends. At first it’s hard for me to make friends… But don’t worry! we can be friends!

• ruka47

Hi Paris! I am the artsy funny smart social kingdom of girl.I like to create stuff and do DIYs.I like MMA,that’s one of my fav sports.Im from New York City,and I love video games.Im ten,my birthday is March 16.

• paris_

I’d love to have a penpal. If you want to be mine just reply and tell me about yourself. I’m 13 years old, I have a fraternal twin. I’m from Indiana, I love photography and travel. I’d love to get to know you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.