Wanna be my pen pal?

• Author

yea sure lets chat im 10 in 5th grade and i do softball my ALL TIME bff is gia with who i am in a “gang” with and i am a supportive person and you can tell me things and i am a very trustworthy person and i like to meet new ppl and i dont like ppl who are rude and i will fight if ppl get on my nerves or mess with my friends bc i dont like that kind of stuff i live in america and i would love to meet you all and get to know you guys so and who cares lets be weird bc weird is fun and weird is cool

p.s my motto is “let your freak flag fly”

• mahathiu

i will be your pen pal @ ivyrocks. i am active here but i check this website only on fridays ,saturdays and sundays. i am allowed my laptop and tablet only on these days….and in our country we aren’t allowed phone until 10th grade by the way,i play basket ball after school and i am 12 i am already your friend
    @Smartygirl and @alyza. and i just friended @ivy rocks and @annaw25 and @apexianparzival….please accept my requests

• ivyrocks

Ok well what country are you in

• annaw25

I’ll be your pen pal. By the way I’m Annabelle and I’m twelve 😁😁

• ivyrocks

I’m very active on here but even tho I may be younger than y’all….y’all can come to me for anything I mean ANYTHING

• smartygal

I’ll be your pen pal! @ivyrocks

• ivyrocks
      • ivyrocks

Are you active @smartygal and how old are you and what is your name

• smartygal

I’m on here a lot! I love ❤️ it. Everyone is so nice and I can be myself. What do you like to do as afterschool activities?. I I play field hockey and lacrosse. I also love ou I can be myself. What do you like to do as after school activities?. I I play field hockey and lacrosse. I also love art 🖼 @ivyrocks

• ivyrocks

@smartygal I 💜 it here 2 . After school I hang wit friends or come home and chat with my online friends or real friends I have more activities but those are my main 🤩😘

• alyza

heyyy im alyza! im 14

• apexianparzival

Hey

• ivyrocks

I’m looking for a pen pal older than 9 but younger than 16

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.