Pen Pals

HomePen Pals

Pen Pal wanted!!

• Author

Ok so how are you doing

• dayanna23

Hi @queenisabella602 sure… I’ll love to be your pen pal. And I’m hoping to become very good friends. 

• queenisabella602

Hi. @dayanna23 I am also 13 and I just moved to California I would what to know if you want to be my pen pal my name was s isabella I love watching tv and reading writing singing being weird tryin new things I just moved and I need some friends

• rwpuppy1

Cool!

• erin_

Hi! I’m Erin. I live in Hong Kong (China) and I’m 12. I’d love to be your pen pal!

• rwpuppy1

😊

• dayanna23

Hi Reese I’m Dayana and I’m 13 years old I live in the state of California. I’ll be glad to become your pen pal.

• rwpuppy1

OK!

• cienna

Hi Reese I am 13 and I live in Delaware and I would like to be your pen pal.

• rwpuppy1

Hi! My name is Reese and I am 12 years old. I would really love a pen pal, so if you’d like one too, please respond! I live in the US in Virginia. My favorite book is Wonder by R.J. Palacio, and I have watched the movie about a million times!! I also have a blog where I write about DIYs, how-tos, and hacks. It’s called D.I.Y. Reese (www.diyreese.weebly.com.) I love reading, writing, singing, and acting! Please respond if you are in need of a pen pal!
    – Reese

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.