Pen pal

Tagged: 

• Author

Hey I’m Annabelle it’s nice to meat you I would love to be your pen pale😁👍🤪

• donut37

Hey I’m Hope. I LOVE crafts. I’m from India. Sort of. It’s long story.

• hazel5

Hey @rebeccapriscilla! You can call me Hazel 🙈 I’m from Pakistan 

i love arts and crafts!! 

• rebeccapriscilla

@hazel5 Hello Hazel! sorry for taking so long to reply. Nice to meet you.

• hazel5

Hi np!! Good to see you back! Id love to be your friend ❤️❤️❤️ @rebeccapriscilla whats up?? What kind of letters do u write

• rebeccapriscilla

I’m fine. Thank you for asking. How about you. I love to write decorated letters. What kind ofvletters do you write?

• moxxo

@rebeccapriscilla hiii I am Muzna. i live in Pakistan. I have been wanting to visit Srilanka for sooo long 💜 i like how u like to write “long decorative letters”! I used to love writing long letters to my best friends tooo. what kind of letters do u writee?

• zwivhuya

Hi @rebeccapriscilla. I’m Zwivhuya😁 I am 16🌌 and I’m from South Africa.I also love reading,DIY’s,dancing and learning new languages😁What language do you speak in Sri Lanka?

• rebeccapriscilla

Hi @zwivhuya. we speak sinhala in Sri Lanka. It is very different not like english. We have a whole new alphabet and grammar rules.

• rebeccapriscilla

Hi @zwivhuya…. Nice to meet you…My English is poor,sorry for that. In my country we speak Sihnala. It is a very different language. It sounds different. It is easy to speak but hard to write. In english we write the same thing as we speak. but in sihala e have a written language and a speaking language.

• dayanna23

Hi @rebeccapriscilla… I’m Dayana.. I’m 14 I’m not a really to experienced but as well I’m looking for a pen pal. And become friends. And get to know better if from the state of California.

• rebeccapriscilla

Hello!!!!
    I’m Rebecca, 18 years old, fom Sri Lanka.I like crafting,reading,movies,music,cooking and dramas. I’m looking for a pen pal. I would like to have a pen pals around my age from different countries of all over thw world. I like to write long, decorated,pretty letters. So I would like to find someone crafty. So if anyone is interested tell me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.