Pen Pals

Home/Pen Pals

Pen pal

Tagged: 

• Author

sorta a party but I might not write back cu I’m a little bored with miss o and friends cuz I get bored after playing somethig for a while so I’m just going to eave all groups

• misso

@furry_cat123 Really hope you stay! Maybe check out some other groups or visit us online at https://www.missoandfriends.com. You can play games there, submit your art, write quizzes, polls, stories, and add photos to them, that we publish! Check it out!

• shashini

@furry_cat123 I got it. Did You had a sleepover, to study with your friends or for a party??

• furry_cat123

@shashini , a sleepover is when you stay overnight at your friends house

• furry_cat123

Oh, and I know a really funny website for girls, it’s called girlsgogames.com (or you can search ggg.com . it’s the same thing)

• shashini

@furry_cat123 sleepover means??

• furry_cat123

I’m back from the sleepover

• cutezyme

I am just like you!!! I am 10 too going into 5th I have two brothers two little sisters and I love water

• furry_cat123

@shashini , I just wanted to say that today, I’m going to a sleepover.

• shashini

@furry_cat123 Thank you dear. I’ll try it after my term test is over

• furry_cat123

@shashini , diy’s are like projects that are easy to do and stuff, such as a sticky note room banner that I made. All you need is sticky note strips, a string, and some tape or tacks. The page is called “Diy room bunting”

• shashini

@zooeydog can’t we post photos here?

• shashini

@zooeydog Thank you so much my friend. I just check DIY as you tell me. But still I can’t understand what I have to do. Is it something like drawing??

• zooeydog

@shashini let me know if you need any help on the app or the site. I’m an intern and can def help you out! 👍

• shashini

@zooeydog Thank you sis. I’ll check them. As I’m new to this I don’t know everything. So please help me

• zooeydog

DIY = Do It Yourself! There a ton of DIYs on the Miss o website! @shashini check them out if you like doing that kind of stuff.

• shashini

@furry_cat123 until next year August is passed I’ll don’t have such days. Sorry can you explain me what’s mean by diy’s?

• furry_cat123

So, @shashini , what do you do on a casual day? And do you like to do diy’s?

• furry_cat123

Ok

• shashini

@furry_cat123 Hiiii new friend.. You are warmly welcome to miss o and friend. If you like let’s be friends.

• furry_cat123

Hi! I’m 10, and I’m from the USA, and I live in Louisiana. I think it would be cool to have an online pen pal. I might not write back right away, but here’s some info about me. I like playing my laptop, and I love cute animals. I am learning to swim and I float after going underwater. I love unicorns, and I have two younger sisters and baby brother. I will be in fifth grade, and I’m usually on Miss O and Friends.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.