Pen pal

• Author

Hi @rebeccapriscilla I’ll love to be your friend. 

• hazel5

Hiii @rebeccapriscilla i have friended you ❤️❤️

• rebeccapriscilla

Hello dsouzadeon…… After a long time… can you send me some crochet patterns?

• rebeccapriscilla

me too…. i love it

• rebeccapriscilla

Wow….. Me too… I love it

• dsouzadeon17

i like to crochet

• rebeccapriscilla

i like to read everything.. specially detective stories

• horselover080603

I would like to be your friend or pen pal which ever 😀

• rebeccapriscilla

Thank you. I would like to be your friend too. how you?
      My name is Rebecca. I’m from Sri Lanka and i’m 18 years old.
      What is your name and where are you from?

• indeewari

Hello rebecca.Im from sri lanka too.How old are you?where do you live?

• rebeccapriscilla

hello caraboo11…. how are you?

• rebeccapriscilla

hello indeewari… nice to meet you.. I’m from kandy. where are you from????? I’m 18 years of age

• caraboo11

I’m good, @rebeccapriscilla Thanks for asking. I really like writing and editing, and I go to an online school. So yesterday, I was talking to a friend of mine who is in the same writing club as me, but actually lives hours away, in the state of South Carolina (I live in the state of Ohio.) She was showing me some of the stories she has written and we were reading them, together. Lots of my friends are very creative and we enjoy making all kinds of artworks together. What do you like to do in your free time?

Just a side note, If you write my name like this @caraboo11 with the @ symbol at the front of my name, I’ll get a notification that you wrote to me and then I can reply faster 🙂

• rebeccapriscilla

hello @caraboo11.. after a long time.. first of all my mother tongue is not english. so my english not as good as you.
        these days i have one of the most important exams in my life..so i’m busy with studies.after that i’ll have more time to log miss o & friends.
        i like to read and to do handy crafts.. making cards,paper dolls and specially chrocheting

• caraboo11

@rebeccapriscilla Nice! What kind of things do you like to crochet? Also, what do you like to read (books, articles, etc.) and what do you like to read about (non-fiction, fantasy, etc.)? Good luck on your exam!

• caraboo11

Hello, @rebeccapriscilla What have you been up to lately?

• rebeccapriscilla

Hello caroboon11…. are you from Japan?

• caraboo11

Hi Rebecca. And no, I’m not from Japan. I actually live in Cincinnati, which is an metropolitan area in the northern United States. If it’s the profile picture that confused you, I love photography, so I collect pictures like that. Have you ever heard the expression “April showers, bring May flowers”? The picture I’m using now, is meant to represent the month of April, because here, it rains a lot, during this month.

• nethmi

I also from SriLanka.I like to be your friend.

• rebeccapriscilla

Hello I’m Rebecca from Sri Lanka. I like to have a pen pal. So who likes to be my pen pal? If you like send me a friend request plz…….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.