Pen Pals

Home/Pen Pals

I HAVE NOBODY TO TALK TO

• Author

I’m getting the feeling again….

• katiekoo06

Oms Iโ€™m in the same situation! We should talk some time!!

• memyselfandi22

Dont let them get to u cause once they do there gonna think its ok to mess with u your whole life dont worry about them๐Ÿ™…

• hazel5

Yess i am hayoo @fluffie.bubblez3

• fluffie-bubblez3

@just_kitkat479 IKR Ughhh they say 13 is not a teenager but it sure is ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

Ummm, @hazel5 are you โ€œhayooโ€ ?

• just_kitkat479

Hmm I don’t think your sis knows what teeny bopper means cause it’s means a girl teen who follows the latest fashion trends. I’d tell them to stop

• wildgirl08

@fluffie-bubblez3
    Sure! I’m going to do that right now…. ๐Ÿ™‚

• fluffie-bubblez3

@wildgirl08 I started a friend forum, could you check it out?

• wildgirl08

@fluffie-bubblez3
    I know right? I wish it was summer. This winter is, like…..BRRRRRRR.
    *shivers*

• fluffie-bubblez3

@zooeydog @wildgirl08 its so windy ๐ŸŒฅ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ think my face blew off ๐Ÿ˜ฌโ„๏ธ

• zooeydog

We got about a foot of snow here and so cold โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ’จ and windy!

• wildgirl08

@fluffie-bubblez3
    Yeah, we did get some snow. IT’S SO COLD!!!!

• hazel5

Hahahah @fliffie.bubblez3 I watched the entire series and LOVED it! Olivia is also my most fav character!! She’s so fun and I love her pranks โค๏ธ

• fluffie-bubblez3

@wildgirl08 I get it ๐Ÿ˜‚ Uh, sorry but… I donโ€™t do Christmas ๐ŸŽ„.

Itโ€™s really windy and lots of โ„๏ธ have you gotten snow yet?

• wildgirl08

Yeah, me neither!!
    BTW, K.K stands for ‘Kris Kringle’. Just in case you haven’t heard of it, it’s this Christmas tradition that’s related to gift-giving. I’ll explain what my family did, because I think that our version is different. Really not that sure. But, in my opinion, it’s the easiest one to explain. Anyway, this is how it goes. (Am I starting to type up lyrics of little-kid songs now? ‘This is how it goes….’) Every time we do K.K, it’s for the adults only. But I don’t mind.
    So, out of the people who don’t take part, one person is in charge of the K.K. It’s their job to hide all the participants’ gifts in a room- with the door closed. The ‘players’ take turns to give the leader their gift and tell that leader which person the present is for, then the leader puts name tags on the gifts. And then the presents are handed out and the players have to guess what their present is and who bought it for them. So, it sounds pretty easy. Soz if the explanation was too long, but I’ve got this weird thing that every time I explain a simple thing, it ends up being, like, idk, two or three whole paragraphs’ worth of typing/writing/talking/WHATEVER.
    Anyway, hope that helped ๐Ÿ™‚

• fluffie-bubblez3

@wildgirl08 I’m okay now! Yeah, that is pretty weird… K.K meaning karaoke? If so, what songs?

I am writing a fanfiction on wattpad based on L2M! I can’t WAIT FOR SEASON 2 OF HYPERLINNNKKEEEEDDDDDD

• wildgirl08

And anyway, @fluffie-bubblez3, hope ur okay now. blisters are kinda painful.

• wildgirl08

@fluffie-bubblez3
    We started off the new year by doing this ULTRA-late K.K night that we normally do on Christmas. My cousins weren’t really available on that day. So, we decided to move it to New Year’s Day (which is pretty weird, if you ask me. But who cares?).
    And this made things weirder. Everyone-including me- was saying ‘Merry Christmas’ to each other. My parents, my brother, my sister, my cousins- everyone. And nobody pointed out the fact that it was actually New Year’s Day!!
    Crazy, huh?

• fluffie-bubblez3

@a_jezi @zooeydog I went ice skating on the 1st! What an awesome way to start off the new year!! I had blisters on my feet ๐Ÿ™ and my whole body is sore. I fell at LEAST 10 times!! How did you guys start the new year?

• a_jezi

Me 2 can’t wait for season 2 if there will be one.

• a_jezi

I am the oldest sibling out of four but I Googled ‘Teeny Bopper meaning’ and it isn’t that bad it said “a young teenager typically a girl who kneenly follows the latest fashions in clothes and pop music. Hope this helped!!!(;TTYL, A_Jezi

• zooeydog

Love Hyperlinked too!! The best! ๐Ÿ’•

• fluffie-bubblez3

@hayoo 2018 first forum post! In 2017 I binge watched all the hyperlinked episodes! I love it so much!! I hope they come out with a second season of hyperlinked!!! Have you seen it yet?

Olivia reminds me of myself, the little sister who is always in the way… Lol

• hazel5

Okaay thats great!! Hope to talk to you soon โค๏ธ

• fluffie-bubblez3
  • fluffie-bubblez3

@hayoo @rainbowo3 thank y’all!! Oh… I’ll get the app! I will be able to use my tablet on teusday! I haven’t been able to see my friends b/c we live like.. 25 miles away and… But, I will see them tomorrow!!

• rainbow03

Chillout and speak or serch for friends here or just post anything and we write you a comment back !โญ๏ธ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• hazel5

Heeyy! You always have your MissO friends to talk to! You can post anytime here, besides we have the app now so its easier posting stuff!

No I don’t know what it means, but it surely doesn’t mean anything bad, so chill out <3

Why haven't you been able to meet your friends?

• fluffie-bubblez3

All of my sisters are older than me and they don’t really understand me. They call me a “teeny bopper” does any1 know what that means??

I haven’t really been able to see my friends lately.

I HAVE NOBodyY TO TALK  TOOOOOOOOOO ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.