whats YOUR favorite

• Author

Ruth B

• angel9078

I’m not sure if I could pick just one, but one of my favourites I can think of from the top of my head is Cody Carson (from Set it off)

• donut37

@hazel5 ok how u feel I’m not normally in America soooo yeah

• hazel5

Hahaha I’m not from the usa 😪 I’m from Pakistan and i dont think ariana’s ever going to come here 😪😪 @donut37
    Ive got cousins in Miami and a best friend in st louis though and i might visit then

• donut37

@hazel5 her concert is on multiple days cause it’s her 2019 tour! It starts on December 29! And it’s near me at that time! Where are you from I can see if it would be near you. Just say your state nothing more personal than that XD

• donut37

@hazel5 lets go together XD

• hazel5

Lol i wish i could go! What date is her concert? @donut37

• hazel5

WHAT! OMG ITS MY DREAM TO GO TO HER CONCERT!! Someday 😩😩 @donut37

• donut37

@hazel5 OH SAME! Did you know on her tour this year one of her concerts is on my bday? But I won’t be in America at the time so sad

• donut37

Ariana grande! Also @sidneygraceculwell I saw frozen the broadway musical in New York once!

• hazel5

@queenkenzie334 its defo Ariana Grande ❤️

• sidneygraceculwell

Well, that’s hard, but I love Cassie Levi, from Frozen the Broadway Musical!

• floweryelephant

hmm I have a lot but some of my faves are Alessia Cara,Beyoncé and Mackenzie Zeigler.

• lemonkate

This is a hard question! I have a lot of favorites, they are mostly k-pop singers; IU, BTS, Twice, Sunmi.

• skzxstay

@lemonkate Wow same but i like a LOT of different kpop artists do u know Stray Kids and or LOONA?

• queenkenzie334

What your fave singer

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.