Instruments!

• Author

I use to play the violin. I’m thinking about buying a bigger one (my old one is too small for me) and starting back we’re I left off. 🎻

• hooloo21

If you get music for your connections class you have to learn to play the recorder. So yeah, I guess I can play one

• baconstache

I play the French horn, a bit on the ukulele, and I’m trying to learn the piano

• feirceone8995

I have been playing guitar for almost a month now. I am actually pretty good at it!

• radicalrye

I know HOW to play the clarinet, piano drums and recorder, i just dont have any because i got bored lol. My sister however plays flute piccolo tribal flute piano ukelele. I would love to find a non boring instrument though.

• skybluesplash

@dashagurl I’ve been playing the guitar for about 4 years and I love it! I play piano too 💜

• hooloo21

Does my own voice count? I also use a recorder and play piano

• hazel5

I dont but id love to play the piano ☹️ @dashagurl

• cienna

I have played the piano for 6 years and now I play the drums this will be my third year of drums

• moonlxght-_-angel

I play piano and violin, which is very hard and I dont like it

• dashagurl

@emmabell999 That’s cool u play the piano too 🙂 I love the sound of violin. Maybe I will try it out. I don’t really like guitar. Playing it I mean. I like listening to it though. I’m trying to do ukulele right now.

• kamyah_elaine

I’ve been playing Viola for 3 years!

• rainbowmacaroon

I play the trumpet and it’s very easy because it’s only three notes!

• jolieeee

i play viola and it’s very similar to the violin! you should definitely try out violin it’s really fun 🙂

• emmabell999

Hey! I’m Emma. I’ve also been playing piano for 6ish years. Maybe 7. I also play the violin and after you learn how to play it, it’s really pretty and fun. You should maybe try playing the guitar

• dashagurl

Do you girls play any instruments? I’ve been playing the Piano for 6 years. If I was to play a different instrument I think it would be either the Drums or Violin.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.