Jacob Sartorius : my old celebrity crush

• Author

I have friends in my rock band too.

• kindnesscounts

@lolanna15 You’ve inspired me! I am going to pursue the things I want to do most!

• donut37

I’m 14 and I’ve written and performed songs to. I’m a marvel geek, artist, fashion designer, singer, and actor. I really wanna either be on broadway or own my own fashion boutique.

• cheetahcat200

For a 13 year old, you sure have a busy life. How do you squeeze in your health, beauty, friends, family, school, and chores?

• lolanna15

I skate board on my way over to school, as for chores, I am not allowed out past 9:00 at night and have bedtime at 10:00 this gives me time to hang with family. I get up at 6:00 so I have time for beauty

• cheetahcat200

What I meant by chores is making your bed daily and helping keep the house clean, basic every day chores.
        And when you say that you skate board to school, does that mean that your friends hang out with you only when you’re at school?
        Last but not least, usually (and this might only be from what I’ve heard of public school) when you wake up at six, you need to quickly get ready because the school bus comes only 30 minutes to an hour later.

• lolanna15

and I have study halla

• lolanna15

*hall

• alyssia120

Yes of course! i had a crush on Shawn Mendes but i cant get over him.

• lolanna15

Hi I am 13 and a huge fan of Jacob Sartorius. I got over my celebrity crush, now that I am on my way to being the next big teen idiol. It all stared when I was five and saw lip sincking videos of him on vine and musicly and fell. I wanted to get over it when I was nine cause I had advenure Anna to worry about then my hula hoop career then a whole bunch more,but then he got famous and I was working my way up. I got a music carrer and wrote and reslesed my first single at 12. I wrote my first song and preformed it at 11. Now that I am 13, I am back to writing and have written 5 songs. I also am a semi famous gamer, artist,DC fan geek, rapper, beauty gru, and quiz maker. Have you ever had a celebrity crush and trying to get over it?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.