Commen sense media

• Author

Ohhh i think you are right @phoebe_bunnie ❤️

• hooloo21

I don’t either! This is the only meds I have!

• phoebe_bunnie

@isabibi1718 FINALLY someone else who doesn’t have insta OR snap

• isabibi1718

@phoebe_bunnie i agree thats also why im not allowed to have insta or snap my mom only lets me do stuff if common sense media says 11+ (im 13)

• aprincesslynn

Just remember that you aren’t an adult and shouldn’t be watching everything even if you think you should

• phoebe_bunnie

@hazel5 no way! A app that actually kept us safe would be good but common sense media is not doing that it is Lying and saying that it it has kissing Even know that it doesn’t have kissing I would support common sense media if they hadn’t lied about the books I’ve read

• phoebe_bunnie

@zooeydog I know it lies I’ve read books that said it had kissing in it NONE it lies so much that I’m still not aloud to have insta or snap

• hazel5

So isnt it good @phoebe_bunnie? It is keeping us safe from all the books that are not age appropriate 🙈🙈

• phoebe_bunnie

@hazel5 YOU dONt WANt TO KNoW bUT I WiLl TELl YOu ANY wAy what happens is it will tell your parents that it has a lot of kissing or something and she will nor let me read the book

• hazel5

Hey so what have you heard? @phoebe_bunnie

• zooeydog

Why do you think common sense media lies? @phoebe_bunnie

• phoebe_bunnie

Common sense media stinkss I’ve tried soo hard to try and get around it it lies most the time so who else deals with stupid COmMEN SENSE MEDIA?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.