Sharing user names from other apps

• Author

Thank you.what about kudo’s i think it’s a kid friendly app

• lovelyprincess123

Someone already mentioned this.can you make girltube.like YouTube but for girls and girltrest like Pinterest for girls.

• maentdoodle

@missoofficial What about other websites that are COPPA certified/compliant, like poptropica, prodigy (It doesn’t say it directly on the front page but you can search it up), etc.?

• hooloo21

Thank you! I did share my username from roblox with someone and I wasn’t sure it was allowed. Thanks for making it clear!

• sabinemarussia

Since you do allow the sharing of YouTube if you review it maybe you can also allow the sharing of IG if you also review it! Just a suggestion! My parents manage my account. 😉

• missoofficial

I’m sure your IG account is very positive and that’s great your parents monitor it. Unfortunately there are many that are not like that. People could be posing as a young girl and not be, so it’s best if we make the general rule that we don’t allow sharing of Instagram screen names. It’s much easier also for us to review a video on Youtube than an entire IG account. I hope you understand and post positive things here and connect with our users. They are all such amazing girls!

• sabinemarussia

Thank you Miss O for keeping us safe! ❤️ 💕 💗

• sabinemarussia

Thanks so much! I totally understand 😍❤️💕

• sabinemarussia

Oh Thanks Miss O and Friends for letting me know. I tried to share my Instagram username during an earlier post on here and my mom and dad said it was okay but it was not approved to be posted. It would still be nice to have shared it since my Instagram is a positive platform for other girls my age. I wish there was a way to share it since I do love this app but I also love connecting with girls with Instagram. My parents manages my account on IG and don’t let anything negative on my account. 😞 wish there was a safe way to do so

• kindnesscounts

P.S. @missoofficial , I updated my e mail.

• kindnesscounts

@cheetahcat200 , Popjam doesn’t allow cursing or showing your face so it is much safer than other apps and Roblox doesn’t allow cursing.

• lolanna15

Okay, I’ll keep my socials to myself.

• cheetahcat200

But aren’t PopJam and Roblox just as unsafe as some of these other apps?

• juliette_missostaff

@cheetahcat200 those apps are also COPPA compliant which means they follow all the rules to protect kids online and there is no free chat functionality , photo sharing etc. If you think they are unsafe tho, we’d love to hear your thoughts on why! We want to ensure we’re doing the most we can to keep you girls protected 💛

• cheetahcat200

@juliette_missostaff,
        I don’t know much about PopJam since I haven’t played it or seen anyone play it, but I have seen people from YouTube play Roblox and on the computers at a library. Roblox does have a free chat, though it does filter inappropriate words.

• missoofficial

In order to keep you girls safe we do not allow sharing your user names from other apps except for PopJam and Roblox. Those are trusted apps for kids 13 and under. Just wanted to let you know! We do allow you to share your YouTube channel only once we have reviewed. 😊

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.